Building this car involved very hot soldering.
Assemble the car with guardian if you are younger than 18 years old.
A small DIY line tracking robot car that no programming required. The design involves mechanical structure, electronic-based sensor principle, automatic control, and even knowledge of microcontroller programming.
- DIY Kit need solder components, wire and screw up
- Track width 16mm black line for tracking
- 2 Gearbox Electric DC Motor
- 3V - 2 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Size: 4.7" x 3' x 1.4"
DIY Line Tracking Smart Car Kit Robot With Chassis
- Product Code: Tracking Smart Car
- Availability: In Stock