This is VOLTAGE REFERENCE Module. Not for Power Supply.
A voltage reference is an electronic device that ideally produces a fixed (constant) voltage irrespective of the loading on the device, power supply variations, temperature changes, and the passage of time. Voltage references are used in Power Supply, AD / DA converters and other measurement and control systems.
- Battery power supply recommend
- 4.5v to 30v wide range operate power.
- Power up voltage must higher than reference output 2v
- Jumper select output reference voltage reduce switch resistance
- Load current not more than 10ma
AD584 Precise 2.5v 5v 7.5v 10v Voltage Reference Module not for Power Supply
- Product Code: AD584
- Availability: In Stock